STTN is the first-of-its-kind network for Travel, Tourism, & Transportation buyers, facilitators, suppliers, owners, executive staff, senior managers, and industry entrepreneurs interested in innovation and developing more sustainable operations and services.
STTN is a one-stop-shop for all things Sustainable within the travel & tourism sectors.
Our primary goal, and top priority, is to be a community-based marketplace where our users find travel partners committed to sustainable operations and services. To accomplish this, STTN provides the information, tools, certifications, and professional networking to help our members understand what sustainability is, why you should be interested, how to get started, and what a sustainable organization looks like.
STTN makes it easy to find other sustainable businesses in the leisure, business, and luxury travel sectors. So whether you are interested in strengthening your sustainable contacts, furthering your career in sustainable travel, or simply love what we stand for, STTN is your sustainable certification and networking partner.
STTN is a new kind of company that addresses and understands “sustainable travel” issues, provides online and in-person opportunities to share insights and successes with colleagues and like-minded professionals and equips its members with the tools, training, resources, and guidance.
STTN membership allows you to:
1. Gain Insights into Sustainability in the Travel Industry: You’ll access our “Intelligence Center,” where STTN’s courses, seminars, workshops, and online networking events will keep you updated on the latest innovations, research, and trends. Staying informed will help you in the long run and put you one step ahead of the competition!
2. Take charge of your career: Take advantage of career resources. STTN is a great way to find targeted travel jobs with companies committed to sustainable operations.
3. Enhance your professional network: We all know that networking is vital for thought leaders and connections with experts and colleagues from the many travel sectors are critical. As an STTN member, you will have countless opportunities to connect on a regional and global level. In addition, STTN provides you with security and trust – our members are serious about sustainability. From this, you can support and help one another reach your professional goals.
4. Become an Industry Leader: STTN is the only Sustainable Travel network that exists today. We allow you to develop your skills as a market Maverick and stand out.
5. Become a mentor: Giving back can be the greatest reward and benefit. Participating in forums, chat groups, or discussion boards sponsored by STTN is a great way to grow your brand. In addition, online access to like-minded travel and sustainability professionals allows you to use your peers as sounding boards and often make some great friends with the same interests as you.
6. Make new friends: STTN encourages relationships. This select group is your opportunity to escape the norm and meet new people across all sectors of the travel industry, giving you new perspectives about travel, the environment, and having fun.
7. Strength in Numbers: In our STTN community, you can access an established support system of experienced people motivated to get things done. The battle is half-won!
8. Stay Inspired and Motivated: Learn to love what you do by loving the environment and our society! The travel industry is one of the best gigs in the world. We are a group excited every day about what we do and the people we work with and support. They say the secret sauce is in the journey and not the destination. So let’s make an impact, be proactive, and lead by example. And above all else, we’ll help you to “enjoy the ride.”
The environment and our society should be a priority for any company that wants to succeed in today’s marketplace. In addition, sustainability efforts provide financial benefits and improve reputation and public image, among other things – all of which can help set your business apart from competitors who may not share these values with you!
We welcome professionals interested in making a more significant impact on the “triple bottom line” of sustainability in the travel, tourism, & Transportation sectors. Our membership is open to virtually anyone with an eye on making the world and society safer for ourselves, our children, and our grandchildren.
Few jobs require or even provide the chance to step back and think about the big picture and the impact that “Travel” has on our everyday existence. So, irrespective of your job function or the sector of the industry you work in, you will find that STTN has much of the information, guidance, and tools that will be directly relevant and worth exploring on your journey.
Membership is open to:
How does membership in STTN help you?
The Sustainable Travel & Transportation Network is a membership-based organization representing both buyers and sellers of travel that are committed to their sustainability journey. STTN provides Member Benefits that create clear value by providing support and growth. Members enjoy access to networking events and discounts to workshops on varied sustainability topics and can tap into the wealth of knowledge of our advisors and staff.
Be part of STTN to enjoy FREE access to the online assessment tool, significant discounts for in-depth training and certificate programs, and more.
Read More Here for a complete description of our services.
Network membership is annual and is based on your industry sector. Download the pricing summary here.
Membership fees and sponsorships allow us to provide resources, events, and the programs our members need to thrive in the post-pandemic world.
Register online now to get underway