Glenn Cook, with over 20 plus years of Business and Entrepreneurial experience in the great state of Florida!
· Masters’s Degree in Science with a focus on Management and Safety from the University of Kentucky
· Alumni of the University of Central Florida’s UCF I-Corp program for Business Start-ups
· Former Vice President of Business Development in the Villages Florida for Transportation
· Former Director of Operations for the Chamber of Commerce in Seminole County, Florida
· Served as an ard Member for the State of Florida for the Motor Coach and Limousine Associations
· Has lobbied in Washington DC for numerous Transportation issues.
· Speaking panelist for the International Association of Transportation Regulators regarding technology & ininnovationin the mobility space.
· Awarded the 2020 Grant for Mobility Innovation by Avalon Park Group for Electric & Autonomous Mobility SSolutions in Future Cities
· Consultant for the Israeli / Florida Partnership and the Intelligent Mobility Center
· Current Board Advisor for Lake Nona Chamber of Commerce and Ambassador for the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce for the High Tech Corridor
Currently serving in Lake Nona, Florida a, the Founder/CEO of EVTransports and partner to the Global Blockchain Venture Fund, s the cnConsumer and Consumer Mobility Solutions. consultant Specializing in mobility: Infrastructure, Sustainability, and Resiliency
STTN provides a vibrant, professional, and inclusive community of travel, transportation, and sustainability professionals and practitioners.
Faculty and Staff
Meet the experts and thought leaders who created our educational programs and those that help deliver the membership experience.
Sign the Pledge
Every company wanting to join the network must sign our Sustainability Pledge before their membership to STTN can be approved
We are not arrogant enough to think we can do this ourselves. STTN partners with companies whose expertise adds value to our services.